* Gautam Gambhir opened will long rule, cricket retirement * 

Gautam Gambhir
Gautam Gambhir

Gautam Gambhir has revealed about his retirement from cricket. (Express file photo)
Indian cricket player Gautam Gambhir, who was last week, 37 years old, he has a big reveal about their retirement. Gambhir said that they then leave the game, when will the emotional attachment of any kind. Now his emotions associated with this game. At the moment, they are enjoying the game. Speaking to the media, Gambhir said, "No, right now I am at the moment I run. it makes me happy. You should continue to do so. I think to run to win, come willingly dressing room. It gives me pleasure to win the environment. Just at the moment is to save passion inside of me where I want to come to a happy dressing room. I want to be part of the moment of happiness. I'm the same. The day I feel that left me an emotional attachment of any kind to be involved in all these things, it will make me feel like I should go from here. "

The left-handed batsman who is part of the T-20 and the old one held in 2011. Day World Cup-winning team in 2007, are still in good form. Vijay Hazare Trophy, they make 104 against Haryana, which helped place in the semi-finals in Delhi. Gambhir says, "You can do something. Sometimes your home has no end. Maybe I will do the day I've got something, then I can not continue to play. "

Gautam Gambhir has scored 4154 runs at an average of 41.95 in 58 Tests. 147 ODIs he has scored 5238 runs at an average of 39.68. However, 37 Twenty20 matches he has scored 932 runs at an average of 27.41 and has had a strike rate of 119.02. Indian Premier League, he performed brilliantly. Many IPL he captained Kolkata Knight Rider team.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post